1) I’ve placed an international order. How long can I expect delivery to take?
- Shipping time for International orders vary depending on location. Transit times depend on each location, thus International delivery cannot be guaranteed within a time frame due to customs. However, we anticipate anything between 2-4 weeks. You can track your order via the link emailed to you upon placing the order.
2)I’ve placed a domestic (India) order. How long can I expect delivery to take?
- All orders placed within India are delivered 3-4 working days after dispatch. You can track your order via the link emailed to you upon placing the order.
3)How can I best care for my piece of jewellery from Funky Maharani?
- There are multiple ways to ensure a long lasting experience of your Funky Maharani product, please visit our care section here.
4)I want to place an order for a product that says out of stock. How can I be notified as soon as it is back in stock?
- We work toward re-stocking sold out products as soon as possible however since all our products are handcrafted, it can take up to 3 weeks for an item to be back in stock.
There is a link next to the sold out sign under each product where you can fill in your details, and you will be notified via email / Whatsapp as soon as the item is back in stock. Alternatively, sign up to our newsletter here, to be updated on every restock.
5)What payment methods does Funky Maharani accept?
- Funky Maharani accepts multiple payment methods from Credit Cards, to Debit Cards to Bank Transfers. A full list of payment options will be presented to you upon checkout.
6)I am not of South Asian descent, can I still wear a product from Funky Maharani?
- Yes, in our eyes, as Indian founders, we have birthed the brand for everyone across the globe regardless of ethnicity. Funky Maharani is all about reimagining tradition in a way that reconsiders the connotation of tradition with the Maang Tikka and reimagines it as an everyday piece of jewellery for everyone.
7)I’ve never worn a Maang Tikka before. What’s the best way to wear it?
- Our Maang Tikkas are light and very easy to wear. Simply attach the clip to a clump of your hair, and you’re done. The motif on the tikka should fall onto the forehead. You can adjust it to any height that is comfortable for you. While most of our pieces are lightweight, you may feel the need to supplement our clip with a bobby pin to prevent any movement of the tikka. In that case, simply pin your bobby pin by the clip in your hair.
8)Is Funky Maharani’s collection to be worn with mainly Indian-wear?
- Not at all! Our pieces look as great with a t-shirt and jeans as they do with a sari. Our pieces are designed for everyday everywhere wear. These pieces will help you stand out whether you are at a traditional function or out on the town with your friends.
9)Is Funky Maharani's collection Allergy-friendly?
- Our pieces are made from 80% recycled brass and are then plated with metal. We take great care to ensure that only the highest quality metals, platings, enamels, crystals and stones are used in crafting Funky Maharani?s pieces. Having said that, if you have or have ever had an allergic reaction to costume jewellery, there exists the possibility that you may react to our pieces as well. If you have had a history of reactions, but would still like to wear our amazing jewellery, we suggest limiting your exposure to the piece, and ensuring that you do not sweat while wearing the jewellery, as sweat may exacerbate a reaction.