In order to best care for your Funky Maharani pieces, we recommend the following:
- Please store your jewellery in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- We recommend that you store your jewellery in a cotton pouch or air-tight box to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
- Please avoid contact with water, sanitisers, lotions and other harsh chemicals in order to avoid damage to the plating.
- Ensure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces. These surfaces will scratch or wear down the plating and enamelling of your piece.
- Never use toothpaste, soap or detergent to clean any of your jewellery.
- When getting dressed, jewellery should always be worn at the end as cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to the plating.
In the event that your plating has been severely worn down, we offer you the opportunity to have your piece re-plated for a nominal cost. Please contact us for more details.